A few of my little angel

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
The first two images were taken next to Audlem Canal, yesterday. The other two, in the back garden (hence the cluttered background of toys and play-things) today.

Getting good with the "B" words. Bubbles. Ball and Baboons (balloons) :D

18 months old in about 16 days time.

1.. Cheeky little grin and has ears like her dad, (an elf) hahahaha
14482365349_cb70e21e8b_b.jpg

2.. Ahoy! I liked this one a lot (and #1) mainly because she's going tippy-toes to take a look at the canal narrowboats as they approach up the canal.
14688914613_cb599a92f1_b.jpg

14668617602_c7bce427e7_b.jpg

14645957946_526e70ea9d_b.jpg

Thanks for looking, hopefully I captured what sort of daughter I have. Inquisitive, a little bit naughty and mostly smiling :) I love her to bits.

Last edited:
Surely you mean little terror... Lovely captures

Incredibly cute Carl... keep shooting whilst you can get moments of not much movement.

My nearly 3 year old is a right pain to try and shoot. Though my 7 mth old is dead easy as not on move just yet.

#3/4 I would try and reduce the magenta a little though I know its reflecting on her face from the water and pool so dont want rid of it completely but reduce it a little imho.

Surely you mean little terror... Lovely captures

Incredibly cute Carl... keep shooting whilst you can get moments of not much movement.

My nearly 3 year old is a right pain to try and shoot. Though my 7 mth old is dead easy as not on move just yet.

#3/4 I would try and reduce the magenta a little though I know its reflecting on her face from the water and pool so dont want rid of it completely but reduce it a little imho.

I might have a go at that in PS later, think I'd have to layer it, reduce saturation and maybe some other tricks that I've not used before so more googling on post processing out reflections from brightly coloured objects! cheers Bryn - you keep me busy fella! hahahah

Very cute I'm loving No 2 very candid- I hate to say this but I AGREE with Bryn ( again) much as it pains me to do so- reference the Magenta in 3 & 4 mate

Les ;)

Very cute I'm loving No 2 very candid- I hate to say this but I AGREE with Bryn ( again) much as it pains me to do so- reference the Magenta in 3 & 4 mate

Les ;)

I knew the disagreeing with me couldn't last.... lol

Thanks cathy, daniel, she is and I got some crackers of her yesterday on the steam railway on the way from Bridgnorth to Bewdley, will be posting them up now.

Hi Carl, love 1 & 2, nice moments captured but 3 & 4 look a bit erm... not sure. Noisy perhaps? Big crops? Dunno, un dslr-like if that makes sense? Love the expressions though. :D
noisy and oversharpened david, cheers bud :) Not big crops, just the way I've sharpened and no noise reduction (the sharpening has made the noise , more noisier) Am just trying to tinker with my images so I dont have to upload 20mb flickr images, think I got it sussed now (not these though), plus that paddling pool doesn't half cast some colour :confused:

I wasn't that bothered about the cast tbh and it would be easily toned down in PP anyway if you wanted it to be. What are you using for pp Carl? I went through a massive phase of over sharpening in PS then by the time i'd uploaded them to Flickr and they'd added a bit they looked like a fuzzy mess. :LOL:

I wasn't that bothered about the cast tbh and it would be easily toned down in PP anyway if you wanted it to be. What are you using for pp Carl? I went through a massive phase of over sharpening in PS then by the time i'd uploaded them to Flickr and they'd added a bit they looked like a fuzzy mess. :LOL:
PS but my "web preset" would do another sharpen, which made them the fuzz lol, so I just leave the sharpening in PS now when I initially do PP and my "web preset" just does the resizing so I think i've got a handle on it now, cheers :)

Back