A few of my parents car on saddleworth moors.

My first thought is that your sensor needs a and what caused me to spot this is a dust spot almost right in the middle of the door on the first one, this caused me to look and there are a few visible...also I think you need to watch your what balance as the colour of the car varies quite a lot across these ranging from clearly gold to almost silver...

Where your position towards the front of the vehicle it's best to turn your front wheels so that you see the most of the face of the wheel rather than a lot of tread/tyre

I'm personally not overly keen on being too side on to a car as it tend to look like an auto trader snap :eek: also getting down a little lower will give a much more appealing PoV

On the whole your exposures look quite good, I'm liking the more stormy skies as I think that it works well with the car and I like the locations that you've used as there is little to distract away from the car (y)

Matt

Hi Matt, yes my sensor needs a good clean, I'm just about to order some cleaning gear.

As for the turning the wheel thing, it was blowing a gale up there and i forgot my ski hat so it was a bit rushed when it came to the shots, this was my first time trying to do this type of car photography so i was more interested in trying out lots of different angles to see which worked best and tbh i quite like the tyre tread thing, nice new crisp tread.

I could of kept the white balance even throughout but i have a bad habit of playing with the pp, i enjoy it, and like trying out different looks
the sky was blown out completely on em all, i had to use the graduated filter tool in lightroom to bring out some details.

Back