Edit My Images
Yes
t3njz4xz86.jpg

u05c709ais.jpg

a2pk6d8ync.jpg

as2us2ya36.jpg

2j5561vks9.jpg

Shots 1 and 2 taken with 5D MKII Canon 70-300mm DO IS USM no cropping
Images 3,4 and 5 taken with 5D MKII Canon 17-40mm L no cropping ( No4 slightly straightened )

As always comments most welcom.

Stew

Last edited:
A collection of nearly shots i'd say.

Nice colours but most seem lacking that critical sharpness that makes this kind of night shot really stand out.

Think #2 is my favourite for the abstract look of it. Last one is quite nice too. Maybe could have been a little nearer the water to get a full reflection.

A collection of nearly shots i'd say.

Nice colours but most seem lacking that critical sharpness that makes this kind of night shot really stand out.

Think #2 is my favourite for the abstract look of it. Last one is quite nice too. Maybe could have been a little nearer the water to get a full reflection.

Hey thanks for the feedback, any ideas as to how to get these shots with the critical sharpness you talk about.

Stew

the last one is good, but the first one does it for me, I think that is a great shot..
have you thought about different shutter speeds to get light movement as well?

the last one is good, but the first one does it for me, I think that is a great shot..
have you thought about different shutter speeds to get light movement as well?

i have just checked the shutter speeds of these images and they are all different, from 8 sec's to 30. Perhaps I will try some faster speeds next time i am down Gosport. Cheers for the comments.

Stew

Back