A few of the family

Name
peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Like these fella.
Really like number 1 love the scale you managed to capture plus the red is great. 3 is also very nice. I do get the feeling that I would like to have seen the full body in the shot though.

Gaz

Liking these a lot - the 1st and last for me are the stand-out ones although all are good. Not too fussed with the pose in the 2nd, maybe a slight turn to the the right with both body and head would have improved it?
1st shot is really good - instantly recognisable as a Brenizer one, would be interested to know how many shots made this up? Also, what lens were you using for it? I keep meaning to have a go at this but never seem to get round to it!
Good work Peter!
Regards
Jim

Nice shots.

If I was doing brenizer in front of those trees,it would definitely be in portrait rather than landscape

Like these fella.
Really like number 1 love the scale you managed to capture plus the red is great. 3 is also very nice. I do get the feeling that I would like to have seen the full body in the shot though.

Gaz

thanks. I agree getting the whole body in would have been better

Liking these a lot - the 1st and last for me are the stand-out ones although all are good. Not too fussed with the pose in the 2nd, maybe a slight turn to the the right with both body and head would have improved it?
1st shot is really good - instantly recognisable as a Brenizer one, would be interested to know how many shots made this up? Also, what lens were you using for it? I keep meaning to have a go at this but never seem to get round to it!
Good work Peter!
Regards
Jim

Thanks. The second is the main shot from the first ;)
Ive enjoyed messing about with the brenizer shots but still haven't managed to nail it yet in the 3/4 I've done ..always seems lacking in some way. It was shot with the nikon 85mm 1.4G and before cropping was 44 images.

Nice shots.

If I was doing brenizer in front of those trees,it would definitely be in portrait rather than landscape

thanks. originally it was planned to be more square but i missed a few cross overs(which i always seem to do so had to crop in landscape.

Back