A Foxy First for me

new2me

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes

Last edited:
First shot is lovely.possibly a touch warming up to bring out the red in the animal, just my opinion ,January is one of the best months for catching a glimpse of a Fox, mainly the Dog Fox on his travels searching for a mate

Nice one Neil. lucky capture, and good looking fox (y)

Great capture - really like the 2 shots, the 1st capturing him and the 2nd he realises he's been captured on camera :)

First shot is lovely.possibly a touch warming up to bring out the red in the animal, just my opinion ,January is one of the best months for catching a glimpse of a Fox, mainly the Dog Fox on his travels searching for a mate
Cheers Den Thumbs:
I did give it a little orange boost, but maybe not enough ;)

good capture see what yo mean about the eye
Thanks holty (y)
At first I thought it was missing an eye, but glad to see it wan't.

Nice one Neil. lucky capture, and good looking fox (y)
Cheers Ingrid (y)
Very lucky and strange that half an hour earlier, I overheard another visitor asking a keeper if they have trouble with foxes there.

Great capture - really like the 2 shots, the 1st capturing him and the 2nd he realises he's been captured on camera :)
Thanks Andy (y) I hoped the fact I was peering through a small gap in a fence might help me and I think it did.

Lovely shot (especially the 1st), I've tried capturing the foxes around here but they really are skittish so have had no success.
Thanks Gavin (y)
I've only had glimpses previously in the countryside (seen a few in cities) and this one still kept it's distance, even though there was only a narrow gap in a fence for me to watch it.

Seriously? What happened to this poor chap. His eye is totally ruined. I hope he's ok.
Simply for illustration

I have no idea if it's an infection from a wound or something else, but to me it looked in good health and was moving smoothly enough. I can only hope that it's eye will heal.

Seriously? What happened to this poor chap. His eye is totally ruined. I hope he's ok.

Yes seriously, apart from the eye that fox is in good condition.
It doesn't look like the eye itself is affected

Back