A good little earner?

Edit My Images
Yes
253495643_abafe2cf52_o.jpg

Must make more than planting bricks - the main earner around or area.
Hope they remember where they parked at Stanstead (and they could have cleaned the window for me)​

I recognize that nightmare of a car park. We arrived back late from Ireland in May.

They have this brilliant idea at Stansted, section the Main car park into smaller ones and give them letters A, B, C, D, etc,. All well and good until you expand the Airport, then you need more car spaces. Enter the 'End of the Alphabet'. We now have car parking brought to by the letter 'Z'. But, as the airport grows still further you need additions to 'Z' - enter numbers..... Z1, Z2, Z3, etc,.....

We just couldn't find our damned car and we spent 3/4 hour looking for it. We also had to keep ducking behind a hedge to hide from the bus driver who thought we must be mad, not being able to find a car! Looked even madder ducking behind tiny hedges at a quarter to midnight.

I know there is a simple answer to this problem and please don't send any answers on a postcard. The difference between hindsight and the heat of the moment is vast chasm....... Incidentally, if you do happen to have the misfortune of parking in that black hole known to the powers that be as zone 'Z', allow an extra 25 minutes to your journey - it must be all of 2 miles further back up the motorway toward Cambridge. In fact, I did ask the Bus Driver to take me home once. After all, we were halfway there! Grrrrr

That car park is very similar to Milton Keynes, alright if you understand the system but a complete monstrous, planning white elephant if you're new to these places. Nothing intuitive about them at all..

BTW, a very good opportunist shot.

Nice shot Fangman :)

I bet that land is worth a fortune..lol

That is one crazy big car park. Just shows how much the motorist has taken over the world...

Back