A little bit of Urbexing

Name
kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
I love a bit urb ex, looks a great place to visit, top two are my faves. I assume you,ll be hungry for more now

I love a bit urb ex, looks a great place to visit, top two are my faves. I assume you,ll be hungry for more now

Bruce it was a great place and yes up for some more but they are hard to find in my area.

I love the light in the third image, and the depth of the blue of the walls.

This is one of my favourites to Barry with the light coming in.

They are getting harder to find all the time. Lots of beautiful old buildings are being left to rot, then be set alight by vandals, or if you are suspicious minded, developers looking to develop a listed site
28 days later is full of such buildings that no longer exist. Makes you sad. Some of the work on their is excellent and well worth a visit if you haven't already

Very nice, been some years since I was there and it has gone down hill fast....

Last edited:
First time I've every heard the term urbexing, love the set, 1 and 2 my faves, really like the colours and composition of both. Not sure I'd be brave enough to venture into somewhere like this on a photo mission but seeing these make me want to give it a go. Really good :)

Such a shame this place got sold out and subsequently trashed. Took this one 18 months ago before and vandalism took place:

1500287_orig.jpg

Unfortunately the only way to prevent these sites getting trashed and to keep the thieves out is to keep the pictures off 28DL and to make sure you keep the identity and location to yourself. Rule 4 applies.

Back