A little mixture from my trip with Trev

Edit My Images
No
A greenfinch,Male chaffinch,marsh tit, and a goldfinch(y),i don,t normally do birds on feeder,s but i thought this goldy looked nice
IMG_7835.jpg

IMG_7752-1.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

IMG_7784.jpg

thanks for looking
John.

Very nice, crisp set John, looks like the poor Chaffinch has infected feet.

I agree with you about feeders John, but sometimes they can work with the shot and tell a story, a bit like the Tree sparrows in flight fighting over a feeder port. This is a nice set and pleasing to see, a good result from a very pleasant day (y)

I was dubious about opening this thread John after reading the title, I even broke out in a cold sweat :help: No worry`s though as you have a lovely sharp set (y) Hard to pick a fave as well.

Lovely colours on these, I like them alot :) Something for me to aspire to...eventually :LOL:

Cracking set (y)

Don't worry about taking them on feeders just make sure they have the makers name on them and do what i did and sell them a couple of copies :D

A nice set of images (y)

Regards
Richard

Very nice, crisp set John, looks like the poor Chaffinch has infected feet.

I agree with you about feeders John, but sometimes they can work with the shot and tell a story, a bit like the Tree sparrows in flight fighting over a feeder port. This is a nice set and pleasing to see, a good result from a very pleasant day (y)

Nice set of shots

I was dubious about opening this thread John after reading the title, I even broke out in a cold sweat :help: No worry`s though as you have a lovely sharp set (y) Hard to pick a fave as well.

Lovely colours on these, I like them alot :) Something for me to aspire to...eventually :LOL:

Nice colourful set of images you've got here John.

chaffinch is lovely John

Cracking set (y)

Don't worry about taking them on feeders just make sure they have the makers name on them and do what i did and sell them a couple of copies :D

A nice set of images (y)

Regards
Richard

Beautiful set. I really like the Marsh tit.

Dai

Thank you all,
John.

Back