A right Madam !

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
OK ... a little one at that....

3624399937_412b2c585c_o.jpg

Would not sit still for a second, so got her on the way to the garden :)

Cheers,
Neil

Very nice shot Can Iask you what lens etc you used as I cant master the DOF like you have here
Bob

beautiful shot. Lovely framing, great expression - Love it.

DOF is fantastic, giving an air of mystery to the location. Being slightly picky, I would have liked to see just a tiny bit more space on the right hand side where the hand appears to have been trimmed off - But really, that is so minor as to be almost pedantic.

Great piece of work.(y)

Last edited:
Very nice shot Can Iask you what lens etc you used as I cant master the DOF like you have here
Bob

Thanks very much - It was shot with a 50 1.2 on a 30d. The dof is just fab.

beautiful shot. Lovely framing, great expression - Love it.

DOF is fantastic, giving an air of mystery to the location. Being slightly picky, I would have liked to see just a tiny bit more space on the right hand side where the hand appears to have been trimmed off - But really, that is so minor as to be almost pedantic.

Great piece of work.(y)

Thanks kindly.

I agree, I would have liked just a little more room, but she was moving about frantically all day !
She's not mine, but her Mum loves the shot, just a little bit different from all the posed alternatives.

Very nice. You've caught her in a lovely moment. I like the PP too. I'm not surprised her mum love it.

Cheers.

Back