A Sinister...no...mean...no...er...poisonous...

Kind of creepy, like the idea tho. Have you got the same with happy cheery words and does it change the way the picture works?
Would like to see it on a clowns face - some people hate clowns!

Kind of creepy, like the idea tho. Have you got the same with happy cheery words and does it change the way the picture works?
Would like to see it on a clowns face - some people hate clowns!

Thanks. My idea is to perhaps do a series, some with same face, different words, and some with different face and words. Want to see if the mood can be projected by the words on the face.

I have a competition coming up at the club, and it's called "3 of a kind"...I am considering a series of three of these...

Cheers

very maori..
cheers
geof

I like the concept, I like the realisation but I think that words should be in phase with the facial expression - in other words I'm afraid that if you change the words you must change the face..

I like the concept, I like the realisation but I think that words should be in phase with the facial expression - in other words I'm afraid that if you change the words you must change the face..

Yes, it isn't the right image for the words...I plan to try to marry them up better in a series of these, I think.

Thanks

Really love the concept for this Craig (y)

My biggest niggle has already been picked up on, in as much as the expression on the face doesn't match the words in this partiular one - but I think once you've tweaked that and presented them in a series you're going to end up with something really compelling.

The one suggestion I would make is to add some distortion to the words so that they follow the contours of the face rather than just being flat across it.

^^^Exactly what I was about to say.

As an idea I like it. But I think you need to make the words look like they are on the skin, rather than printed on a piece of glass in front of the subject for it to really work.

Really love the concept for this Craig (y)

My biggest niggle has already been picked up on, in as much as the expression on the face doesn't match the words in this partiular one - but I think once you've tweaked that and presented them in a series you're going to end up with something really compelling.

The one suggestion I would make is to add some distortion to the words so that they follow the contours of the face rather than just being flat across it.

^^^Exactly what I was about to say.

As an idea I like it. But I think you need to make the words look like they are on the skin, rather than printed on a piece of glass in front of the subject for it to really work.

Thanks. They do in fact flow with the skin, but not enough. there's a step in the processing to make that more defined which I missed...I will be doing that more when I get the time to sort this.

Cheers

Thanks. They do in fact flow with the skin, but not enough. there's a step in the processing to make that more defined which I missed...I will be doing that more when I get the time to sort this.

Cheers

Actually, now that you say it I can see that there are some contours to the words - as you said, it could just do with being more pronounced.
Really looking forward to seeing where you take this idea (y)

Actually, now that you say it I can see that there are some contours to the words - as you said, it could just do with being more pronounced.
Really looking forward to seeing where you take this idea (y)

Thanks. Just need to get thsi weekend out of the way - shooting a stage show, so will have many many photos to sort after. Once that's done, I can get back to this. :)

Cheers

Back