A tear from Snow White

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Another trip down to Devon to Marianne's daughter and the grandgirls! They wanted to try on their costumes .... who am I to stop them? ;)

snow_white_tear.jpg

Awww..I'm not a girlie person, but that is SO lovely!! :)

its so special...I was sewing a blind for their living room whilst Barry had all the fun taking photos! Me jealous? Nah...they're my springoffs so I'm simply proud :)

Really like this, nice and simple, but very effective.

Chuckles - you are catching that soft side from Marianne - a lovely image . . bet it was worth a lot of brownie points when she saw it!

Spot on

Thanks..... she is SO easy to photograph. Once you remove the Marmite, milk, crumbs and a host of other things! Then you have to get her to sort herself out, now that's when the REAL princess takes over.

It seemed like it was my turn this trip to take photos so I went to town. Ali, Marianne's daughter, wanted some shots so they can have their own images on their Xmas postage stamps from the Royal Mail (quite a good idea, they're called "smilers").

They got all the costumes out and I had a whale of a photographic time (2 Gb's worth)!

smiler1.jpg

smiler2.jpg

smiler3.jpg

What a gorgeous set of photos! You've done such a good job of getting a "posed" session to look so natural. I absolutely love these :clap:

no Grendel, I was sewing...your scarf is knitting .... have you arranged the squares yet?

Alas no :( . Back to the sewing then I guess :crying:

All excellent photos, but the first one is something special (y)

Mike

awww... they're so cute. :)

Such a lovely set - the bright coulurs really compliment the fair hair and skin tones. Littlun is a cracker - a wonderful age to photograph whilst the elder sister is beginning to get self-concious. Congratulations barry and your "assistant" - she'l kill me for that.

Back