A trip to Scarborough

Sorry OP :D

Barnsley lads - would one of you like to go to the Meeting Forum and open up a debate for a Barnsley meet ???

I did note two of you (at least) shoot Canon, but I'll try NOT to hold that against you :LOL:

DD

This has more or less turned into a meet up thread with all the Barnsley folk appearing. You should start a thread though ;)

The other 'alf is from Barnsley, parents still there in Mapplewell, we are there often.:)
Might be interesting to meet some TP'ers sometime.:cautious:

Hopefully we're going to be arranging something :D

I really dislike tone-mapped images with the typical cartoon colours. However; your first photograph in particular is very nice indeed. The treatment really suits the subject and makes a great image.

Anthony.

Thank you. Pleased to have come up with something even those who dislike them can like! :)

I'm not a fan of some of the 'gaudy' HDR images even though they are quite popular. However, I like the subtle use here and think it works very well. It does lend itself nicely to the detail in #2 which is suburb. I also like the 'gritty' sky in #1 which adds to the mood.I think you have done a really good job, certainly a set to feel proud of well done!

Thank you. :)

#1 and #2 for me! Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you. :)

Lovely shots of Scarborough there, one of my favourite coastal towns.(y)

The other 'alf is from Barnsley, parents still there in Mapplewell, we are there often.:)
Might be interesting to meet some TP'ers sometime.:cautious:

Thank you. Would be great to have a meet. :)

Editing in the second shot is brilliant, and the image itself is nice too.

absolutely love the first 2 shots. The first pic especially is so interesting to look at with so much to see!

Back