A walk with the wife

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks
went for a walk this afternoon with my 'other arf' and obviously took the camera along for the ride LOL

anyway first off we saw a few of these
278906937_d6a9P-L.jpg

278909887_cBmPP-L.jpg

278915685_zsJ7f-L.jpg

then saw no less than 3 of these
278889553_Hu4Cd-L.jpg

278895575_EngwS-L.jpg

278896616_DXAAa-L.jpg

and just for good measure this 'critter' decided to make an appearance, but got all shy when my camera appeared
278951749_Wd4hD-L.jpg

cheers Chris

Which one is the missus?

Great set of shots (y)

Some nice shots there ... wish I could spot foxes out on my walks! (y)

Really like the lambs, would have been extra gorgeous if you'd have had the same light on the two lamb shots that you got on the shot with their mother, but still real cute!

love no.2, i drive past a load of baby lambs everyday and everytime i think to myself i wish i had my camera with me :)

The foxes are excellent ,others are good also, but these shine.

Nice shots. It's just reminded me, I went into the kitchen this morning, drew the curtains and there was a big red dog Fox sitting on the lawn. All the camera gear was in the bags having been packed the night before for the Chester Caper! :shrug:

Coours on the last one are lovely. Nice set.

The bouncy lambs for me! lovely!

mint sauce? :naughty:

Nice shots!

I've been trying to get a photo of lambs leaping around but every time i settle down to watch at a field they all seem to go to sleep :LOL:

Years ago I was watching some lambs, one of them had climbed up onto a bale of straw, as the others tried to get up there with him he was butting them off, really funny to watch but as usual no camera

Back