A wave at sunset with more shots added

By placing the main wave impact to the centre of the composition immediately draws the eye which is good imo. Not sure if you could have done anything about this but I feel the spray from the impact breaking the horizon spoils it slightly - almost stops you. In your tracks and from leading my eye out to that lovely colour

Thanks Chris I think this is interesting,

Lovely colours in all, i'd be happy with all of them but No 3 really floats my boat as they say.
Great highlights hitting the rock and the wave with the sun filtering through it is just something else.

Number 3 what, cracker!!!

I was expecting a shot of you waving on the beach. Lol

I like #1 but do think it needs more drama in the sky. Can you add any in from other shots?

Really like no 5, I think the way the sun is coming through the spray adds something unique.

Lovely colours in all, i'd be happy with all of them but No 3 really floats my boat as they say.
Great highlights hitting the rock and the wave with the sun filtering through it is just something else.

Number 3 what, cracker!!!

Thanks Steve The light hitting thart wave was what I was aiming for so I am happy with that.

I much prefer the 1st of the second lot Alf!
I was expecting a shot of you waving on the beach. Lol

I like #1 but do think it needs more drama in the sky. Can you add any in from other shots?

Bryn
Sorry to disappoint on the wave :wave:
I am not into changing skies I will just shoot another day. I have shot on this beach a few times https://www.flickr.com/photos/32457074@N07/sets/72157633022679883/

I like it. The crit is to clone out the dark cloud on the very far left. It's a distraction. Great tones

I presume thats on the first image Steve I have had that crit elsewhere.

Back