Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a few of mine

1. Sprint Race winner Robbie Kerr
A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_250aa.jpg

2. Indonesia into Stirlings. (I cheated and added a small amount of zoom blurr)
A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_704a.jpg

Aus crash sequence from Feature race
A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_546.jpg

A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_547.jpg

A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_548.jpg

A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_549.jpg

A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_550.jpg

A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_551.jpg

9. One carefull owner, rims as good as new, never been kerbed
A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_577.jpg

Nice crash sequence - remarkably sharp for a crash sequence too!

Well done!

Thanks, I think I need to try to get a faster memory card though. I'd have liked to have caught more.

excellent capture! Are there any more shots in that sequence?

Sadly no, I put that down to the slow writing speed of the memory card, I'm sure I've managed better with other faster cards. I don't think it's down to the fps of the camera anyway. (Might be wrong)
The only other photos I have are the marshalls and recovery crew clearing up. That and the Pakistan car which had already come to rest.
A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_553.jpg

My son caught it all on video on his mobile phone. Even the driver trying to get himself run over.:wacky:. I think he'll be posting it up on his bebo site, I'll see if I can get a link off him when he gets home.

the zoom blur on number 2 actually works really well IMHO

Thanks, the original shot was just a little too static for what I was trying to achieve.

Last edited:
very nice crash sequence, you can see the drivers head going forward quite a bit as he hits the barrier..shame you didn't get all of the car in, plus a bit of the barrier, but it still looks good.

Nice effect as well on #2, its kinda like been hypnotised if you stare it at long enough :nuts:

Cheers for posting these. Good to know where the wheel came from that rolled down towards Hawthorns ;)

Sky seemed to have screwed up their timings, so I ended up with a Tivo full of Nascar rather than A1GP. Doesn't look like there's any more repeats now either:(

Back