A3 gloss photo paper

Cyb

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone point me in the direction of some A3 gloss photo paper at a reasonable price?
Most outlets (staples etc) charge about £2 per sheet which I think is a bit of a rip off.:eek:
I have tried Photo Paper Direct and they sell 100 sheets for £31 which works out at 32p per sheet.
Now that’s great but I can see 100 sheets lasting me forever and really only need half of that at most, so can someone point me in the right direction where I can get smaller amounts for sensible prices??
Thanks in advance
:):)

Mods- I’m not too sure which section this request should be in so feel free to move.

You could always cut the rest in half giving you another 100 sheets of A4 if you use that at that price.

That's 31p per sheet, not 3.2p. 7DayShop used to do a really good deal on A4/A3 but it's nowhere near so good now. Their A3 Ilford Galerie stuff (there's nothing else I know to recommend) is 25 for £20 = 80p each.

You could always cut the rest in half giving you another 100 sheets of A4 if you use that at that price.

I already have a good amount of A4 sheets, but yes I could:)

Mister E - cheers bud I made a bit of a mess typing that one ..edit to original post:)

Try here for the paper

and here for a review of their matt paper.

I can vouch for the quality of the prints. I use the paper with a Lyson/Marrutt CIS on an R1900 and I consider the prints to be outstanding.

Viking £1.78 Lyson 85p once you add the vat and delivery :) I'd expect the Lyson paper to go really well with their own inks?

Back