Abandoned Building and site

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I found a place today where the site was in disrepair. I was in a bit of a hurry as I had to meet people there but thought i could crack off a couple of quick shots of the general sadness of the place. Next time I am there I will try and get some more shots and explore some more.

Colour and Black and white Disued Petrol Pumps:

Road Signs:

Abandoned Building. I will try and explore this one some more time permitting next time I am there:

Last edited:
Second shot is great but some good captures there.

They are all a bit too wide for me, not showing much detail, but that may be because you were in a rush. Some closer shots with some playful use od DoF may yield better results (y)

I would love to get some photos of long ago forgotten buildings, good idea though :)

Next time I am there I will get some better s***s as I will bring some more lenses with me and leave myself some extra time to do some proper composure. I like abandoned buildings as they have such sadness about them and you can get some great shots time and safety permitting.

I like abandoned buildings as they have such sadness about them and you can get some great shots time and safety permitting.

I know exactly what you mean, I used to love exploring old and abandoned buildings as a kid. I often wondered why they had become left and forgotten, and what had become of the former dwellers. Hope you do get more shots, it would be good if you could capture the eerie spooky silence that some abandoned buildings have about them.

I'm due back there sometime in May so will post them up on this then so there is some continuity.

Back