Abstract Architectural Reflection

That is a stunning picture, great colours and clouds.

Like it a lot. Took me a moment to understand what I was seeing.

Thanks all!

And that’s a great idea, Ian. I've sent a low res version with an email to the Architect after a long search for the building on Google maps, then finding the website, then the architect’s website :p

Fantastic shot. I can see that very big on an office wall. Send it to the building's architects, see if they are interested in using the shot.

Cant agree more seeing these type of things is what makes a photographer well done a great image.

all the best

:):)

I would send a note back " Yes i agree very weird building , but i only took a picture of it.............you designed the thing.............

Lovely inventive shot urban reflection at its best.

Cheers Alan

Absolutely cracking image

Thanks guys, I’m still staggered by the popularity of this image, I wasn’t sure if everybody would like it’s abstract nature but it seems that they certainly do :)

I have no idea what's going on here, but it's very very cool (y)

For those who don’t know what’s going on, the glass is closest to you and you’re looking up, the camera was placed flat on the glass looking vertically up, the building has these what I assume are some form of sun shades/visors and they are what you can see reflected.

Back