Abstract flower/leaf photos

Ava

Name
Lucy
Edit My Images
Yes
These are some photos I did for my A level coursework on the theme of 'abstract'. Used flash lights rather than natural, FYI. Just wondered if I could have some feedback on them... thanks :)
(I think I might have gone a bit over the top with the shallow depth of field...)

DSC_0172-1.jpg

DSC_0249-1.jpg

DSC_0319-1.jpg

DSC_0285-1.jpg

DSC_0149-1.jpg

No2 works for me :clap:- the others are ok but nothing leaps out at me sorry :shrug:

But Im a Macro man myself and like to see images Pin sharp :bang::LOL::LOL:

Les ;)

No2 works for me :clap:- the others are ok but nothing leaps out at me sorry :shrug:

But Im a Macro man myself and like to see images Pin sharp :bang::LOL::LOL:

Les ;)

Well, I do think they could do with being a bit less blurred, or at least not in such distracting areas of the photographs. I think I'll be having another go in a week or two so I'll post some more up then. Just need to wait until I've done my last two exams and have a macro lens of my own (that one was borrowed from college).

Supamatt -
2, 4 and 5 stand out for me

I would like to know how to improve them if anyone else can think of anything. I want to sell photos like these on cavases/small photo books, etc - do you think these are the kind of images people might like to buy?

Well, I do think they could do with being a bit less blurred, or at least not in such distracting areas of the photographs. I think I'll be having another go in a week or two so I'll post some more up then. Just need to wait until I've done my last two exams and have a macro lens of my own (that one was borrowed from college).

Supamatt -

I would like to know how to improve them if anyone else can think of anything. I want to sell photos like these on cavases/small photo books, etc - do you think these are the kind of images people might like to buy?

Yes , in a word- theres is a market for most images abstract or otherwise

Ive sold some flower macro shots recently ( made around £300) I can send you a link to a good marketing site if you wish? they charge a 25% commision and could well be an outlet for your photographs

Les(y)

[/COLOR]

Yes , in a word- theres is a market for most images abstract or otherwise

Ive sold some flower macro shots recently ( made around £300) I can send you a link to a good marketing site if you wish? they charge a 25% commision and could well be an outlet for your photographs

Les(y)

Thanks, replied via PM :)

Back