Abstract

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this whilst walking home today.
I am very pleased with it.

14677212894_0abcb09a7a_c.jpg

I like it as well Peter, looks like a tooth brush too. Plain. Simple and something we see everywhere, everyday. Its not something you stare at for a long time, but nonetheless, it works.

Yes - like it - could look really good as part of a triptych (say) of street furniture viewed from other similarly unusual items - just a thought

Really like this. The only small niggle i have is that im drawn to that little triangle light spot on the bottom of the shadow, and again to be really fussy i think it needs a bit more cropping to the right as it looks off centre to me.
Don,t take this as a negative as I do really like the shot. Well done

Last edited:
I actually like the little triangle; it's not perfectly symmetrical, nor should it be and it works with the three dots on the light. I would check the centring though, it could be a smidge off.
Your right about the symmetry but as i said i feel as though i'm drawn to it.

Cheers Guys, pleased you liked it. Slight off centre and small triangle all deliberate.
Rule of thirds and symmetry are all very well, but don't they become a bit predictable sometimes?

Last edited:
central theme and toad goes ape...:D
guess this is all you can do with a simple iconic shot
cheers
geof

Cheers Guys, pleased you liked it. Slight off centre and small triangle all deliberate.
Rule of thirds and symmetry are all very well, but don't they become a bit predictable sometimes?

dont believe it!!

Believe what?

they never become predictable..they are there as the foundations of the eyes happiness
central themes i feel clash with the brain trying to figure out which side to look at
1/3's to use a general description, lead and guide and satisfy
:)

Last edited:
Back