Advise please

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi - I took this photo last year at Chester Zoo and was wondering if you could possibly give me some advise on how to take photos through glass (i'm presuming i should of used a polarizing filter) and also if possible how could I remove the glare and reflection :thinking:

monkey14.jpg

The best way to take photos through glass Dave is to stick your lenshood flat against the glass which eliminates all reflections. Jessops do some cheap bendy rubber lens hoods which enable you to get a bit of an angle on the shot at the same time.

The only way to clean up that shot is a pretty ball aching cloning job. I'd charge it up to experience. ;)

Hi there, i was at chester zoo over the easter weekend i think you will struggle with that one because of where the light comes in the roof shinning right on to the glass, and you can't get your lens hood on the glass because of the railing. Here was my attempt much the same as yours. p.s only other thought i have would be to try the monkey house last thing the sun might be on the other side and not shinning in the window :shrug:

Back