Air to air this week

Edit My Images
Yes
I had the opportunity to grab a free back seat in a 3 - ship formation lead sortie this week. I new the light and background would be awful but I wanted to try a few new shots that I'll use in future shoots. Here are a few of the less poor shots from the sortie:

Air to air 27 Aug 14 (1 of 1)-2 (2)
by StampedeT2, on Flickr

Air to air 27 Aug 14 (1 of 1)-2
by StampedeT2, on Flickr

Air to air 27 Aug 14 (1 of 1)-3
by StampedeT2, on Flickr

Air to air 27 Aug 14 (1 of 1)-4 (2)
by StampedeT2, on Flickr

Air to air 27 Aug 14 (1 of 1)-4
by StampedeT2, on Flickr

Air to air 27 Aug 14 (1 of 1)-7
by StampedeT2, on Flickr

Air to air 27 Aug 14 (1 of 1)-8
by StampedeT2, on Flickr

Enjoy,

Cheesy

Love these would be amazing to get a back seat ride

No 4 that selfie is brill, great set as usual , keep em coming, love most of your work Paul! brill !

Absolutely brilliant set, and I got excited watching the red arrows over Barry a few minutes ago.

Love the selfie. But No.6 gets it for me with the two hawks in the rear view mirrors.
As always great photos.

6 is special, Paul, have you tried a Go Pro? awesome cockpit camera as it has an ultra wide angle lens.
Steve

Thanks for all of the comments including the recent ones (i'd forgotten about this post!) @cookyboy haven't tried a Go Pro myself I'm afraid!

You seem to be getting the hang of this photoing malarky, dont you, cracking shots as always.

Best of luck, let us know how you get on!

Cheers. Was supposed to be next week but one of the aircraft went tech, so now date to be confirmed! In fact I should have done one last weekend but the camera ship pilot pulled out at the last minute. Not having much luck with it haha!

Harry.

Back