All the fun of the fair

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi all

I went to the funfair the other night, and took loads of photos. I thought I'd share a few with you here if that's ok.
I am pretty pleased with the way they turned out, expect for one thing. I forgot to check settings till I got home, and I was taking them all on ISO 800. I was most annoyed. Still, here they are, I'd love if you could let me know what you think!

295485281_c6f80a06dd.jpg

295485795_6a31596985.jpg

295486275_301b885d57.jpg

295486929_498b2aa295.jpg

295485542_84275d031d.jpg

They're all on my Flickr account with a few more besides.

What fab shots. Im probably going to be in a minority, but I really love No.4 ;)

WOW great shots! really love the colours and composition. Well done for getting a tripod set up at a fair...they are always way to busy for my to even try :(

I can almost smell the hotdogs and candy floss - very good shots - for me its number 3 - I've no idea what ride it is but it looks great!

WOW great shots! really love the colours and composition. Well done for getting a tripod set up at a fair...they are always way to busy for my to even try :(

Hehe, cheers. I must admit, I was a bit clingy to my camera! There was quite a mix of families and aggressive looking youths with cans of Strongbow!
Scary, but worth it!

I found lots of spaces behinf trees and burger vans, lots of places where people don't walk, and if they walk in front of you, it doesn't matter so much, provided your exposure is long enough. :)

What a wonderful riot of colour - you really captured the feeling of the night.

I really nice set Dave, would have to say the 2nd is my favourite, even with the tree branch. You will have to take some loppers with you next time :D

Agreed, nice set of images! #4 and #5 for me!

I'm with Janice - No. 4 for me, too!

Number 1 looks really good but can't make much out on it. Do you have a larger version of it? looked on Flickr but it seems to be the same size :(

Number 1 looks really good but can't make much out on it. Do you have a larger version of it? looked on Flickr but it seems to be the same size :(

Here's a big version.

295485281_c6f80a06dd_b.jpg

A much larger version here, too big to post, so just click the link!

And thanks for the comments!!!! I'll go again!

With a lopper.

Hi Dave,

I saw these on your Flickr stream last night.

I just love that 3rd one....Scary to think there's actually people on it :LOL:

Back