Am I really that more interesting than the Vicar

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
I guess I must be...

DSC_5952-BW-800pix.jpg

Wide open for max separation, and reasonably sharp as she pulled back from resting her chin on the pew just as I took the shot - but I still think it's a keeper.

As always constructive C&C welcome

i love it, i really do. really great photo there! deffo a keeper!
Did you not get any funny looks having the camera out in church?

On a seperate note, what do you drive? Just with your screen name. One of my mates as got an S4 avant, and the V8 in that just melts my ears when he pulls up outside my house, love it.

:bat: pictures in church
you do know you will go to hell! :bat:

i love it, i really do. really great photo there! deffo a keeper!
Did you not get any funny looks having the camera out in church?

On a seperate note, what do you drive? Just with your screen name. One of my mates as got an S4 avant, and the V8 in that just melts my ears when he pulls up outside my house, love it.

With the sound of the D200 shutter, I'm sure everyone loved it ;)
We were sat on the back row whilst our friend's Christening was taking place so a few cameras were out (some P&S with flash, which I'm not such a fan of in church, flash that is)

An A8 for me btw, so same engine (4.2 40valve quattro... brrrm brrrm) I keep the same forum name and avatar for all my forums, although it's more apt for the car related of course.

she is gorgeous - that's for sure

(oh and I'll save a seat for you!)

Ahhh well if it was a christening its ok then lol, i just thought it was in the middle of sunday service :LOL:

A8...nice. I have fancied a nice V8 for a while especially as i could just about insure one now....its still the fuel issue, at the wors point my friend got down to 4.8 mpg accross an alps pass, and boiled brake fluid with tyres with very little tread....did i mention he's nuts? lol.

Anyway, back to issue in question, yes lovely photo :clap:

Back