Amber

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I did these shots a few eek back for a friend who works at a salon, she has never modeled before, nor Do i know how to pose women so it was a fun experience :)

I know the PP will not be to everybody taste, one of the reasons I didn't post these up last week, but sod it, here they are.

Hope you like

Matt

Amber by mattd85, on Flickr

'Eye Contact' by mattd85, on Flickr

I like both, she is a very pretty girl and she looks relaxed and well posed, however I would crop the first shot much tighter. She appears to be cupping heart chest and tbh it looks vulgar to me, so I would crop just above her hands. Otherwise both look very good.
Matt

Love the first. As said, crop above the hand and clone out the distracting candle/light in the mirror top right!

Good to see your shots again

S

That's a very attractive young lady very well shot. Personally would have preferred more of her in the first cutting the legs off like that is a shame. I also like the pose & pp in the 2nd

Forgot to say about the second one. Really good - but being ultra picky - I'm not a fan of hair shadows (across her right side of face!). Really minor bit picking!!

S

Lol thanks everyone, I have lots and lots of pics of her and her friend, will post more in next few days

Matt

I'm not a fan of the pose in the first one. It looks like she's playing with her breasts and is just not flattering. Apart from that I like them. She has real presence, looks relaxed and you've lit them really nicely.

I agree the 1st pose is a little awkward and the BG a tad distracting- No 2 however is lovely- get her to pose against a neutral BG Matt, she's a stunner mate

Les ;)

As a couple have already mention I'm not a fan of the pose in the first one but love the 2nd shot along with the processing of it - nice work matey (y)

Can only re-iterate what the others have said, so I won't say it (regarding the crop in image 1)... But I will say that I love the processing you've used on these. Totally fab!

Oh, and nice to see you posting again - where have you been hiding? Welcome back to the playpen. ;)

Agree with the 'vulgar' hands comments regarding the 1st but otherwise two lovely images.

She is beaut!!! Where are the rest of these photos you promised?? :p

Hi all, don't get much chance to post these days although I hover from time to time, thanks for all comments and I promise more soon :)

Matt

Nice couple of images there Matt, I love the PP on the 1st shot, she's a stunning model and you have brought that out in these shots fella

Les ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back