some were chilled out, enjoying the weather

Some had sticks in case a fight started

Some had to Babysit

The Kids loved all the commotion

Taken this morning Sony a77 and Sigma 150-500mm

Thanks for looking

Les ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha loving these, the last 2 are my favourite, probably because of the little ones.......but the little titles/story, well you can't help but smile can you:D(y)

"Woodland Street" - that would make you quite brave for photographing quarrelling and armed wildlife ;)

Hahaha loving these, the last 2 are my favourite, probably because of the little ones.......but the little titles/story, well you can't help but smile can you:D(y)

Thank you T - I tried to add a fun element into the set :p

"Woodland Street" - that would make you quite brave for photographing quarrelling and armed wildlife ;)

I have several rifles and shotguns myself, so I guess I'd have a slight advantage Dan :banana:

Les ;)

I have several rifles and shotguns myself, so I guess I'd have a slight advantage Dan :banana:

Les ;)

Ah yes so I'd better be careful not to upset Les otherwise he may jump in his car, speed down the road to Totnes & use me as a target :eek:

But are you saying you may the birds pose under threat of blasting them - they seem willing & make excellent subjects for your shoot, shot or whatever :thinking:

Ah yes so I'd better be careful not to upset Les otherwise he may jump in his car, speed down the road to Totnes & use me as a target :eek:

But are you saying you may the birds pose under threat of blasting them - they seem willing & make excellent subjects for your shoot, shot or whatever :thinking:

I would never take a Shotgun/Rifle to these lovely birds, However: you on the other - hand..........................................Totnes you say???? .:rolleyes:

Les :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb. NO 2 & 4 for me. looks like someone was up all night with the little ones.

Enjoyed looking at these Lez. Very nice.

Me? NEVER :p

Les :banana:

lol10.gif

Back