Amur Leopard cubs + 6 months

So cute. Is that shooting through the glass? Or is there somewhere else you can get to see them through?

Waiting for the new 100 - 400 to come back into stock, then I'm off!

It is shooting through the glass Adam. They are coming out a little more and for a short period, they had extra space to explore while dad lost a little, but now they've reverted back to just the single end compartment. I was speaking to a chap who had the 100-400 lens a while back and he thought it was just right for that enclosure Adam, but having a bit of sunshine does help.

Alexei is definitely the more confident Chris and doesn't waste too much time investigating what little treats the keepers leave out for them.

Well caught Neil, its nice to see them out and about at last.
I guess its time I thought about another trip up there too ;)

Really nice Neil the last one especially perfectly caught
you did well getting a sharp one of Alexei moving in low light

Well caught Neil, its nice to see them out and about at last.
I guess its time I thought about another trip up there too ;)
Cheers Chris (y)
You might notice a couple of changes since your last visit with plenty of work going on to improve some areas.

Really nice Neil the last one especially perfectly caught
you did well getting a sharp one of Alexei moving in low light
Thanks Pete (y)
Definitely not easy even when the sun is out, but a short burst of shots occasionally bears fruit.

Growing fast Neil, noot had a chance to get up there for a while
Nicely caught in a difficult area of the zoo

Growing fast Neil, noot had a chance to get up there for a while
Nicely caught in a difficult area of the zoo
I am, but have cut down on the chips and fry ups recently.
Thanks Ingrid (y) Now the cubs are a bit bigger, it's easier to focus on them, but harder to keep the scaffolding and stuff out of the picture.

So cute!
Haven't been to Tycross in donkey's years.

Haven't been to Tycross in donkey's ears.
I think they've banned dressing up as animals to avoid confusing the carnivores ;)

Cheers Ruth (y)

Back