TheNomoreFF.jpg

TheLongingFF.jpg

TheHorsesReturnFF.jpg

TheHorseFF.jpg

TheDepthsFF.jpg

TheBlindFF.jpg

TheBedFF.jpg

Not quite my normal behaviour.

I'm really loving B&W at the mo. It takes me back to my college days somewhat, hence the use of B&W (that and the fact that the images are pap in colour!);)

C&C welcome.

Ohh very intersting! I like them. My only thing with 1 is that droplet of water I find distracting but that is just personal taste. YOu have followed a theme very well. Great job.

Interesting ... different take on everyday objects ... liking the idea Danza ... (y)

Wish I could get bored and find that sort of inspiration ... :D

:p

Cheers for the comments guys. I'm off work today due to a nasty headache/vomiting situation that has now passed \o/, so needless to say I became pretty bored/narked off with the weather and being stuck indoors.

The gloomy light helped me with these shots, in some I used a big white reflector where the light was totally killed.

I was thinking along the lines of a few artist's work I've recently seen examples of, you know-the pics of dreary, gloomy rooms that sell for £££, so I guess in some respects I'm lampooning them a little;)

Lampooning! :eek: Dont let Mr Carr hear that :LOL:

Good stuff. I was sick yesterday and the extent of my camera work was to figure out how to remotely select the outputs on my flash gun. Then I went back to the TV with another lemsip.

Lampooning! :eek: Dont let Mr Carr hear that :LOL:

Good stuff. I was sick yesterday and the extent of my camera work was to figure out how to remotely select the outputs on my flash gun. Then I went back to the TV with another lemsip.

Lampoon Pete? No way! He'd kick me off OcUK for a start!;)

They have a very sixties feel to them, nice stuff.

Cheers for the further comments guys.

I got the grainy effects (I was going to say by shooting at ISO 800) by converting the pics to b&w using an action I got from Pete Carr on these here forums. It's a really nice way to convert to b&w, and a hella lot quicker than fiddling about myself with layers/levels etc.

Further to the action I used I also had a play with curves to pull out a bit more detail in some shots, and also dodged and burned here and there ;)

i love the bed shot - very interesting - great work fella!

Back