Anglesey Race Track August 2014

Name
Kieren17389
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Everyone :)

Only signed up today so this being my first post, i thought id just pop up some old pictures of mine.

Ive been going on holiday at least 2 times a year for the past 7 years to Anglesey and I've only just managed to make my way over to the track. Had a great day, plenty going on and the views from around the track are great.

I am no professional when it comes to photography just someone who likes to travel around and take pictures with the budget equipment i have. I now own a Nikon D5300 but these photo's were taken on my Canon 100D, which was stolen a couple of months ago. This year ill be hoping to get around more and get some more practice in with the new equipment. Constructive criticism welcome, so don't be too harsh I've only had a DSLR for about 18 months haha. Also, it was my first day at a track with a camera so the angles/editing may not be to everyones taste but i was pretty happy with how they came out. Specially with the lens only costing me £100.

Camera - Canon 100D
Lenses - Kit Lens, 18-55mm, Canon EF III 75-300mm.
Edited Software - Lightroom 5

IMG_7917 by kieren_d, on Flickr

IMG_8043 by kieren_d, on Flickr

IMG_7842 by kieren_d, on Flickr

IMG_7420 by kieren_d, on Flickr

IMG_7061 by kieren_d, on Flickr

IMG_7018 by kieren_d, on Flickr

IMG_7012 by kieren_d, on Flickr

IMG_7965 by kieren_d, on Flickr

Other on my Flickr account

Thank You for your time,
Kieren

Hi Kieren and welcome.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Some nice shots, not a circuit I've been to, but like yourself been meaning to for a few years now. Always makes me smile when you see the car racing and in the distance is the sea :)

Hi Kieren and welcome.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Some nice shots, not a circuit I've been to, but like yourself been meaning to for a few years now. Always makes me smile when you see the car racing and in the distance is the sea :)

Thank You Andy. Yes, its a great circuit, the views out to sea with the cars driving into the distance looks awesome. It was a really hot day, but the wind was crazy lol

Back