Another Damn Soakin'

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Again taken at Cove Bay, outside Aberdeen. Got sodden wet through several times. These are the best of a rather wet bunch;).

Sea-07.jpg

Sea-10.jpg

Sea-08.jpg

Sea-09.jpg

Sea-11.jpg

Nice shots - but didn't your camera get soaked in salt water?

Yeh, it did but hey, you have to suffer for your art:LOL:

Gave it a good dry right after so there should be no lasting damage.

Great captures, but I would be worried about my equipment, unless you had protective coverings.

Thanks. The only protective covering I had was me and my Donkey Jacket:LOL:

Well done for being brave enough that you and your equipment got wet to get these shots...couldnt you have used a zoom and kept some distance?

My thread 'Sun goes down tide comes in' had me half up to my knees in sea 3 times and it comes so quick you just cant respond quick enough, alway hold camera by the strap although it on tripod so i can run like **** if it all goes wrong :LOL:

By the way some great captures here

Well done for being brave enough that you and your equipment got wet to get these shots...couldnt you have used a zoom and kept some distance?

My thread 'Sun goes down tide comes in' had me half up to my knees in sea 3 times and it comes so quick you just cant respond quick enough, alway hold camera by the strap although it on tripod so i can run like **** if it all goes wrong :LOL:

By the way some great captures here

I could have used a bigger zoom but stuck with the 10 - 20, to get a sense of being right in there. Hope I achieved that. I don't mind taking chances and getting wet etc.:shrug::LOL:

Ta! for the comments(y)

Back