Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_69I3881.jpg

C&C always welcome.

Thank you for looking :)

looks very dark to me, like the levels/contrast need tweaking or something

I agree - its almost like a huge shadow is over the whole image. Needs a bit of punch.

looks very dark to me, like the levels/contrast need tweaking or something

Cheers for your comments. That was the light conditions at that time of year - normally only about 3 hours and then it is still low light.

I agree - its almost like a huge shadow is over the whole image. Needs a bit of punch.

Thanks for commenting - have just replied above re light.

I had a quick play, something like this maybe?

Fine edit but the light levels here are much higher than on the day. Its a question of do you want the image to reflect the actual seen or what you would like it to be. My choice is the former.

Tom

Stay with the original Tom it is real Christmas card stuff and is more representative of low winter sun. I love the shot but do not want reminding of what is to come over the next few months:D

Love the origional, looks so moody and a feel as if your there

Well done

Kirk

what a lovely winter scene and would great on a christmas card and agree def the original (y)

Stay with the original Tom it is real Christmas card stuff and is more representative of low winter sun. I love the shot but do not want reminding of what is to come over the next few months:D

Appreciate your comments Donna - thank you/

Love the origional, looks so moody and a feel as if your there

Well done

Kirk

Cheers Kirk

(y) Cheers for popping back

what a lovely winter scene and would great on a christmas card and agree def the original (y)

Thank you BT - glad you like it.

Tom

The original one for me. Stunning location.

Thank you very much Peter.

I made a post on this earlier, but it vanished in the ether. Your original all the way. It look sooo cold. Wonderful.

Thank you for popping back and re-commenting.

nice but hard to get the exposuer right with a shot like this so how about this PP
I have kept teh sky but brought up teh snow only

Thanks for doing an edit. Sorry, but for me the edit has lost the mood of the actual scene as you are trying to produce a scene that you want to see.

Last edited:
I agree, I like the original best :) Great shot :)

Thank you very much.

Great scene - I think a blend of the original sky & a lighter bottom half would be perfect ;)

Thanks for your comments but were then back to a having an image of what you want to see not what was actually seen.

Tom

Back