Another Lego Thread

Thanks for taking the time to comment Carl:) I've not really done any still life, tend to stick to landscape, but I thought I should try something new.

Love these Maggie, the cluedo ones are a brilliant idea and made me laugh - more please!

Love these Maggie, the cluedo ones are a brilliant idea and made me laugh - more please!

Wow thanks:) I did enjoy doing it, my husband thought I'd finally lost the plot lol. Have a couple of ideas I'd like to try soon:)

Haha! Very good! I had my time with Legography... I managed to get hold of a Dominatrix Lego 'Lady' and did a 50 Shades of Lego lol! You're only limited by your imagination! :)

Haha! Very good! I had my time with Legography... I managed to get hold of a Dominatrix Lego 'Lady' and did a 50 Shades of Lego lol! You're only limited by your imagination! :)

Lol that must have been fun Beth, I've not seen that figure before. Mind you, the figures I borrowed off my friends 10yr old son so it's not surprising he didn't have that figure:)

Margaret I like them especially as they givbe me some ideas of what to do when I'm stuck in home some days - they're funny & cheerful :clap:

Thanks John:) Yes good entertainment when you are stuck indoors:)

Brilliant, The Cluedo ones had me sitting here with a big grin on my face.

I love Lego threads. My lad has loads of star wars lego id love to give it a go but dont kow where to start

Back