Another model, another location.....

Name
John Maxwell
Edit My Images
No
This time i was shooting Nancy at the old shoe factory in Banbridge.

_MG_3667.jpg

_MG_3895sep.jpg

_MG_3910.jpg

_MG_3997sep.jpg

All comments welcome

All good. The B&W ones stand out for me, but I can't help feeling the model should be in the right half of the image in #4.

#1 looks to have a bit of an orange tint to her skin which makes her look a bit un-natural

#3 & #4 are awesome, the location on the 4th, I think the composition is dead on with that.

Well done :D

Cheers for the feedback guys...

@ fabs - i know what you mean and yes i would normally of had her at the other side of the frame but hell i wanted to be different ;)

@ oli - lol i never even noticed the grafitti when i was taking the photo

@ rotherad - yea i see what you mean about the first pic, ill have a play about with it and see if i can set it right.

#4 stands out for me. Grafiti in#1 is distracting but adds something to #2

Agree with above,like No.4 best.The last time I was at Down shoes,I was playing with a group in their social club.That was quite a few years ago.

No.2 & 4 for me. No.3 I think could have done with being closer and I don't particularly like the pose in No.1 :)

I like the location in these but echo comments above that in 4 it would feel better balanced with more space to the left of the model.
No 1 needs to tone down the orange cast in the skin like you have in No 3 which looks great.

Saying all that though, i'll be well happy when I can post something similar so thanks for sharing.

i like em' all but no.3 looks like those lovely legs are stickin out of a balloon he he he
no seriously like em' all well done

Thanks and yea i agree that number one doesnt do her any favours, i just put it up without even thinking about it.

thanks very much, as ive said before it was a pleasure to work with the model as shes needed very little direction so some of the credit has to go to her

Back