Another Nuthatch

And a Very Happy Christmas to you, Kev too!

The days are now slowly slowly getting longer and so more photo opportunities await us in 2015.

And you too Kev...Nice nutty by the way .........just seen the large version Kev and its got to be one of the best posted on here for a while ,IMHO just keep perservering with the Mk2

Last edited:
And a Very Happy Christmas to you, Kev too!

The days are now slowly slowly getting longer and so more photo opportunities await us in 2015.

Very, Very off topic, but Robin, are you the same guy I chatted with on many occasions over on the MK5 Golf GTI Forum a few years back ? If so small world !

Oh, and an absolute cracker of a nuthatch Kevin.

Very, Very off topic, but Robin, are you the same guy I chatted with on many occasions over on the MK5 Golf GTI Forum a few years back ? If so small world !

....I am the same! 112,000 miles later and still loving driving every mile. Yours a white Mk6 GTD? TC is here on this forum too. And Jaz Stealthwolf. I've just done their 2015 calendar.

....I am the same! 112,000 miles later and still loving driving every mile. Yours a white Mk6 GTD? TC is here on this forum too. And Jaz Stealthwolf. I've just done their 2015 calendar.

Well I'll be.... It is a small world. Good to see you pal. With regards the current car, I went from the MK5 GT TDI to a Scirocco to now a MK7 Golf GTD DSG - yes in white !

Well done Kevin, Happy Christmas and keep your images coming

(PS - and a general Merry Christmas to all you miserable buggers in the Bird Section)

Last edited:
Back