Anti-War Protest in Brighton Today.

Edit My Images
Yes
Visited Brighton today with Natjag hoping to get a sunset.. however that did not pan out too well.

Came across a bunch of protesters on our way to the old pier...

112146002.jpg

112146005.jpg

112146007.jpg

112146010.jpg

112146011.jpg

112146014.jpg

112146016.jpg

112146019.jpg

112146021.jpg

112146024.jpg

Regards

Nigel

Great shots Nigel.

I'm sure everyone at TP would have a whip round to raise the bail money had you been arrested!

Good reportage shots. Looks like everyone was reasonably behaved. I take it the police didn't get over excited about you photographing them?

Thanks for the comments... I think that some of them did get out of hand looking at some of the local news sites but not when we was passing through... The police did not seem to be bothered I think they had other matters on their minds..

Regards

Nigel

Great shots Nigel.

I'm sure everyone at TP would have a whip round to raise the bail money had you been arrested!

Thanks for the comments Clive... I am sure everything would have worked out... But I think it would have been after a few days of leaving me there...

Cheers

Nigel

4 is my favourite image. I also like 7 as the bobby at the front looks as though he is waying up which protestor is going to feel the force of his batten :bat:

Cheers for the comments,

I think if we had stuck around we would have seen some action between the protesters as they were getting a little out of hand, local news sites have images of gas being deployed and protesters getting a little naughty.

Cheers

Nigel

mmmm..lets see..had a few beers saturday night,out on the bike on sunday,and spent the day with jackie yesterday,so not too bad nigel (y)

how was yours mate?

Very good mate on Saturday and Sunday had a little meet up with Donutagain, Yv, Forbiddenbiker and Fraggle101 then on Monday I popped off down to Brighton hunting for a sunset that never really worked out.

But a fun day was had.

So all in all a very good weekend mate.

Nigel

Back