Any Leica users out there?

Name
Marac Andrzej Kolodzinski
Edit My Images
No
As per title, I shoot with Leica these days and I also own a Fuji X-T1 system that will soon be sold (I only want a single system in my bag).

Are there any other Leica users out there? What do you shoot how do you find it blah blah blah

Are the Leica digital cameras still rebranded Panasonic gear?

Have been thinking of switching from DSLR to something smaller for a while and was looking at the Fuji Xpro1 as there is no way I wanted to give up an optical viewfinder for an EVF which most mirrorless systems seem to use. The thing that put me off Fuji was the "fly by wire" manual focus which left me with a choice of an Epson RD1 or Leica M as the only "true" fully manual focus systems with optical viewfinder. The only Leica M I could possibly afford was the M8 which seems good so far, even though it's a "crop" sensor BUT it's 1.33x rather than the usual 1.5x. The M8 is over 3x smaller than my Nikon D610 DSLR so much easier to carry around. The Epson RD1 looks very good and well worth looking at although it's traditional APS-C rather than APS-H sensor size.

Back