Critique Araneus diadematus Spider and a Flower

LewisHall

Suspended / Banned
Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
wanted to take some pictures so thought i would go in the garden with the macro lens on, there was a couple of Araneus diadematus spiders out there so tried to get a few shots from a few different angles etc (cut off the back leg in poxy no3 thats the downside of having a 105mm macro!).. Then there was the flower (let me no what one use think looks best)

Any critique or advice would be appreciated :)

Araneus diadematus Spider
by LewisHallPhotography,

by LewisHallPhotography,

by LewisHallPhotography,

by LewisHallPhotography,

Flower
by LewisHallPhotography,

Flower
by LewisHallPhotography,

All very decent images. Nice light, good sharpness. I prefer #3 and #4 out of all of them. We all clip a leg or wing from time to time. Easily done in Macro. Consider dialling back a touch on mag to avoid that (I should take that advice myself :D)

All very decent images. Nice light, good sharpness. I prefer #3 and #4 out of all of them. We all clip a leg or wing from time to time. Easily done in Macro. Consider dialling back a touch on mag to avoid that (I should take that advice myself :D)

Thankyou :) I thought I got one of that angle where I didn't cut the leg off but as I was looking through them in lightroom I realised they all had the leg cut off :( haha!

Back