As Dick Van Dyke once sang

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Let`s go fly a Kite. Firstly I would like to thank Nicki for her hospitality, the lemon drizzle cake,the sausage rolls, the cups of of tea, the shortbread and the 16 fertile Chicken Eggs which I am now sat on :D It was really nice to meet you Nicki and so envious of you living on a farm, with or without the Kites :LOL: It was good to meet up with Brian again, although he still will not listen and get shot of that Nikon :shake::shake: Anyway here is one of many that I need to sort through, weather was not that kind but I plan to visit again anyway, like every Thursday afternoon when I have finished in Oxford :naughty: Thanks for looking and I am just waiting for the insults from Fernface ;)

IMG_9281_filtered.jpg

Lovely image Rich, they are a great bird to shoot and Nicki's farm is ideal especially with the refreshments. I hope you remembered to giver her my best wishes.
You've done the kite proud here mate, well done (y)

You are welcome ;) call in anytime, if I am here (you have got my number) the kettle will always be on (y) and the Kites will always be flying (just hoping they won't be travelling as fast as they were today in the wind :D)

Glad you enjoyed it and some nice shots here for the first time but then it is a CANON :LOL:

Glad the cakes etc. lived up to expectation.(y) You said 16 eggs, where were the other 2:shrug: I sent 18 :thinking:

Shame you left when you did, as after you had gone the skies turned bluer, the light was great and there were even more Kites that came in. Hope the weather is better the next time.

Told you people always find it hard to leave here, (that reminds me, must check that Brian (Fernface) is still not sat in his chair next to "Little weed" :LOL: :LOL:

No, I am not here every Thursday :shake:

Last edited:
Lovely image Rich, they are a great bird to shoot and Nicki's farm is ideal especially with the refreshments. I hope you remembered to giver her my best wishes.
You've done the kite proud here mate, well done (y)

About time you came again :D

What can i say:thinking:, at least it not sat on a moss covered twig in the garden, with a "lovely" bokeh:D

As Nicki said the light improved dramatically for a while, but soon slipped back to grey and miserable:)

What can i say:thinking:, at least it not sat on a moss covered twig in the garden, with a "lovely" bokeh:D

As Nicki said the light improved dramatically for a while, but soon slipped back to grey and miserable:)

You are right Brian, but I did manage to find this sat on a moss covered seat :D

IMG_9177.jpg

You are right Brian, but I did manage to find this sat on a moss covered seat :D

IMG_9177.jpg

PMSL :LOL: :LOL: I really need to tidy up a bit now it is summer, hate the "Bokeh" Rich :D

You could not have picked a more untidy spot:shrug:

At least you only got my left cheek this time:D

PMSL :LOL: :LOL: I really need to tidy up a bit now it is summer, hate the "Bokeh" Rich :D

You could not have picked a more untidy spot:shrug:
:D
At least you only got my left cheek this time:D

One is enough for me :puke:

One more for now, far from the quality that a lot have posted on here but BIF shots are a new learning curve for me. Thanks all for the comments, I am off to have a wash and tidy up now since I was up at four this morning.

IMG_9423.jpg

IMG_9177.jpg

Nice reference shot of this sub-species of Oxon photographer. I’ll know what to look out for now as I believe it has been recorded at Farmoor Res a couple of times. Anyway, who was the joker that substituted a camera for his wedge choccy cake? Cruel so & so.
Oh yes two good shots of the Kites Rich, assume Brian loaned you his Nikon?

Nice reference shot of this sub-species of Oxon photographer. I’ll know what to look out for now as I believe it has been recorded at Farmoor Res a couple of times. Anyway, who was the joker that substituted a camera for his wedge choccy cake? Cruel so & so.
[SIZE=3[B]]Oh yes two good shots of the Kites Rich, assume Brian loaned you his Nikon?[/[/B]SIZE]
Well that's another one not invited to come here and shoot kites then :razz:

nice shot, amazing detail

Now thats what its all about, meeting up, good times and a couple of cracking shots, not in the least bit jealous.... much.

well done all

I will say that I have seen better when the sky is more blue, and the lighting better, seems to bring out the Kite's colours better, not give them that "washed out" look due to the bad skies.:shrug:

Not bad for the first attempt despite the conditions.

A couple of cracking shots Rich No1 is my fav. Better luck with the light next time.
Paul.

Thanks all for the feedback. I was quite pleased with them as they are my first semi decent Kite shots. One last shot to post up before you get sick to death of them :LOL:

IMG_9273_filtered.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Fernface, we have competition :cautious:

Fernface competition? Dont make me laugh Nicki I got sore lips at the moment :D

:nono::nono: :nono:

Have you not seen my Kite shots are they that bad?

Kites23rdMarch160.jpg

072.jpg

Oh dear not for you :shake:

012cropped.jpg

:nono::nono: :nono:

Have you not seen my Kite shots are they that bad?

Kites23rdMarch160.jpg

072.jpg

Oh dear not for you :shake:

012cropped.jpg

Yes I have seen your Kite shots Nicki and they are good, not so sure about the choccy cake though :D I would have to taste it to judge it :)

Ps. I s that a Squirrel or Chipmunk in the second shot :LOL:

Back