As my daughter was home from uni... she was a target!

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
This is one of a number I took of Catherine during a walk up the woods. Taken into the low lying sun through the trees with off camera flash fill.

Cat1small.jpg

What do you think? C&C always appreciated (y)

I think it's a beautiful pic however the shadow under the chin is a little too harsh.

I would have used that natural light and bounced up back up using a reflector (y)

It's as I said a wonderful photo with a minor issue. You should be pleased (y)

Thank you, a very kind comment.
Unfortunately the light was not quite there to reflect (and I didn't have one with me if it had been LOL), but I do see what you mean. I'd left the diffuser in my bag at home aswell which was a shame :bonk:
I'm quite happy with it in most respects... I must have looked a bit strange, had anyone seen me though with the flash in one hand, arm stretched out like a seventies dancer :LOL:

i must say your daughter is stunning :eek:

anyway enough gawping and back to the photo. the pose and the DoF are brilliant, have to agree with the chin shadow though, otherwise a lovely image.

love the photo, apart from the harsh light (which i can over look) the composition troubles me. I like her set in the bottom right of the frame but maybe if her left shoulder (right shoulder on pic) was fully in the frame, taking one step back. would still have the great background in the shot and her full top half of her body.

jsut my 2p

Back