Audi A5

Name
Reinis
Edit My Images
Yes
Fantastic shots. #3 is very Schlosser-esque and #1 is brilliant.

Amazing set and great processing. Really makes the car stand out.

I've not done a lot of processing like that, would you mind explaining how you went about it in #3? Cheers.

Thank you very kindly. #3 was more done in camera than post processing - car itself is lit with 3 strobes, so highlights are all there. I shot it against the sun, which caused the flares (that some don't like and said to clone out, but I didn't mind them), the green colour cast comes from yellow hues adjusted to be more green, when I was happy with colour, adjusted curves to darken the shadows and brighten the highlights! Thank you once again!

Thank you very kindly. #3 was more done in camera than post processing - car itself is lit with 3 strobes, so highlights are all there. I shot it against the sun, which caused the flares (that some don't like and said to clone out, but I didn't mind them), the green colour cast comes from yellow hues adjusted to be more green, when I was happy with colour, adjusted curves to darken the shadows and brighten the highlights! Thank you once again!
Thanks for that. I'll have to try it out some time. I like the flare, adds a sort of dreamy effect to it but every one is a winner for me(y)

Back