Wild Little owl / Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb

superb set den

These are great Den. All the effort is being repayed with great images now.

Last edited:
Reactions: den
Perfect .......... Just perfect!
What time of night are these shots taken ??

Excellent set Dennis. I've only every seen one at a distance in the wild.

Great set Dennis. Nice to see he takes his pet mouse along for the ride :)

That last one is just perfect Dennis! Lovely composition.

I spotted this bird on my way to my brothers in Accrington today ,a quick return to the spot and lucky enough for me he was still hanging around ,they do have their favoured perch, my only concern was the field was near a busy road ,anyway I was quite pleased with the few shots I got ,no time for going back to this one Little owl 24th August by den9112, on FlickrLittle owl 24th August by den9112, on Flickr

Threads Merged.
As agreed Den, please keep all your "same subjects" threads in a monthly "magazine"
Thanks

Although I can normally get pretty close (after setting up)to the owls I particular like this shot for numerous reasons.(1)when a wild animal allows you to enter their space and observe, and I take it as a privilege and not a right, I cannot help but enter their world and how they see it,(2)when I can I sit down without hides with camera in hand within a very close range and watch then to me that is one big privilege and trust,(well that's how I see it).The third reason is the way the bird is just sat on his favoured spot sunbathing in some lovely sunshine doing exactly the same as me as I watched ,I sat watching for ages before I lifted the camera to get a shot ,I have had some special moments with these birds but this occasion was extra special for me...Little owl in natural environment (1 of 1) by den9112, on Flickr

more thread merging. Owls in Owl threads Den...

Back