Autumn Leaves My Favourite Season

Name
Craig Howes
Edit My Images
No
8276-1411544564-eaaa90d02d2a16f0d4d1e15b717e8502.jpg

This was taken last year when i was just starting out using my Canon 650D, I'm looking forward to get out there to shoot more images like these. I've made this post as an inspiration for people to get out there and shoot such lovely colours the autumn brings.

I do appreciate this image is blown out and the colours aren't that clear but this is a work in progress.

Happy shooting guys.

Well done you are indeed correct, makes it a bit out of this worldy I'll admit. Seen this lovely area where the sun breaks through the trees on my way to work. Will try snap that up 2morrow with less orange :)

Not sure we're going to get great colours this autumn where we are, as it's been so dry for a while, stresses the leaves so they drop early I think...

Not sure we're going to get great colours this autumn where we are, as it's been so dry for a while, stresses the leaves so they drop early I think...

That and the autumn gales started early the trees will be largely bare by the weekend.

There was a chap from Kew Gardens on TV the other night saying that, because of the recent dry weather, we should expect a really spectacular display of autumn colours this year.

Like ChrisR, I was thinking the opposite, that the leaves would all suddenly drop off without any colour change.
I await developments with interest, but I think we have at least a couple of weeks before anything happens.

Back