Captive Awaiting the light meter

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
Hi

So, I was going to take some more pics this week using the hilite, but after faffing for a few minutes, realised that life would be a lot simpler with a light meter. It still hasn't arrived yet so ended up clearing some old shots on the hard drive. I looked at some D90 pics from the last couple of years as there was a question in another thread as to whether the D90 could still cut it!?

Anyhow, a few pics I'd not looked at properly before (d90 pics, 2-3 years old)

D90 portrait 3 B&W (2011) by Sir SR, on Flickr

D90 portrait 2 (2011) by Sir SR, on Flickr

D90 portrait (2011) by Sir SR, on Flickr

D90 portrait 4 B&W (2012) by Sir SR, on Flickr

And some D800

Tasty Top by Sir SR, on Flickr

by Sir SR, on Flickr

I'm Cold! B&W by Sir SR, on Flickr
Thanks for looking

Shaheed

Last edited:
They are all nice shots with the last three definitely better as they just pop out more.

Maybe it's the camera or maybe it's a general improvement in your portraiture :)

They are all nice shots with the last three definitely better as they just pop out more.

Maybe it's the camera or maybe it's a general improvement in your portraiture :)

Hi. Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment!

I think a mixture of the two! You'd expect there to be some difference between a d90 and d800 quality wise, but I still think the d90 is a very capable bit of kit.

And I've, hopefully, learnt a bit more since starting out!!

Thanks again

Shaheed

I love portrait photography but my skills are nowhere near.You have got a good eye and I would happily pay you to take portraits of my children.(y)

Last edited:
Back