Banger Racing

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Was at banger racing in Netherbridge a fortnight ago! What you all think of this shot? I am a complete newbie just had my DSLR a D60 a couple weeks now! So still learning the ropes!

f/11 and a 1/60 exposure was used.

DSC_00391.jpg

Was at banger racing in Netherbridge a fortnight ago! What you all think of this shot? I am a complete newbie just had my DSLR a D60 a couple weeks now! So still learning the ropes!

f/11 and a 1/60 exposure was used.

DSC_00391.jpg
Nicely panned/captured, it gives a good impression of speed. I would have used a 1/200 or 1/250 shutter speed or even faster on a bright day....and try to position yourself so there's no grass bank in the foreground obscuring some of the car - just keep practising matey - good effort......(y)

Off Banger racing on Sunday at Bovingdon so will give it a try there

Good panning technique there, I like how you have given him space to drive into.

Other than the rope/bank issues mentioned above, it would be better if you hadn't clipped off the back of the car

Unfortunitly there was no where I could really go without the grass and rope in the way! The event photographer was in the centre, however looking at his shots i managed to capture a few better ones in my opinion from a car that rolled lol!!!!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Back