Barcelona 2018 (Warning Pic Heavy)

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Had a great weekend in Barcelona, even managed to see the mighty FC Barcelona at Camp Nou.
Here's a selection, with more on Flickr if you're interested. All shot with the EM1 and 12-40mm barring the Panoramic which was shot with the iPhone.

P3175236
by TDG-77, on Flickr

P3185430-3
by TDG-77, on Flickr

P3185465
by TDG-77, on Flickr

P3195659
by TDG-77, on Flickr

P3195736
by TDG-77, on Flickr

P3195812
by TDG-77, on Flickr

P3195823-2
by TDG-77, on Flickr

P3195793
by TDG-77, on Flickr

Last edited:

The Catalans artists are crazy…
and I love them for it! :cool:

I love how clean and sharp your photos look. The last two are fascinating.

I love how clean and sharp your photos look. The last two are fascinating.
Thanks :) Yeah the inside of the Cathedral (Sagrada Familia) is spectacular.

Very nice set Toby my fave is the photographers
I need to take my E-M5ii there for a visit

Very nice looks a great place for pictures. I only got as far a the motor racing circuit.

A really nice set. The cathedral interiors are my faves. Spectacular architecture and beautiful light.

Wonderful set, my favourite city :)

love the cathedral shots, its been a while - may be 10 years so looks like they have made a lot of progress, must get back there, one of the best places to just wander around and chill out - even if Danny Pedrosa won his 250cc title while we there, place went mental.

love the cathedral shots, its been a while - may be 10 years so looks like they have made a lot of progress, must get back there, one of the best places to just wander around and chill out - even if Danny Pedrosa won his 250cc title while we there, place went mental.
Thanks :) Yeah been a while Since Danny won, 2004 and 2005 IIRC. They’ve got the outstanding Marquez to cheer on now, what a talent.

Yep must of been 2004 when I was there. Im a huge Rossi fan, ive seen him make the rest of the field look like a bunch of amateurs. 3rd with 3 laps to go at a rain soaked Donnington, dropped the hammer and finished 8 seconds ahead of 2nd, crossed the line standing on the pegs playing a violin. Marquez seems to be taking it to the next level and seems to be a down to earth racer.

Love Barcelonas architecture. Some great finds can definately be had away from the tourists traps but that Sagrada Familia is something else! I love your interior shots of inside.

Back