Bathing Buzzard

Another belter!!

Nice sharp eye and the light has brought out the feather detail very well, quality image again Mark (y)

Cracking shot mate.
Alans place?

Nah Ade, this was one of the raptors we got in Hungary. The Sparrowhawk came within a metre or two but this was aprox 5 metres if i remember correctly.
Cheers Mark, thanks for the info.

Nice shot ! birds are often most active early in the morning or late in the afternoon, you might need to get up before it gets light to capture special photographs. Get out there early and perhaps use a blind to discover what they’re eating, their mating habits, and to witness the care of their young. It might take a couple days of going out and not shooting anything, just observing and taking mental notes to build up your knowledge in order to capture that outstanding photo.

Nice shot ! birds are often most active early in the morning or late in the afternoon, you might need to get up before it gets light to capture special photographs. Get out there early and perhaps use a blind to discover what they’re eating, their mating habits, and to witness the care of their young. It might take a couple days of going out and not shooting anything, just observing and taking mental notes to build up your knowledge in order to capture that outstanding photo.
Thanks. I think getting ip at 3.45am is early enough especially when sun up isnttill around 5am.lol. I also did a 24 hr stint in 3 seperate hides, one of which is lit at night for night heron.

Back