BBC Autumnwatch

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

Very excited to announce that yesterday I received and email from the BBC asking me would I like to appear on BBC Autumnwatch Extra and possibly Unsprung in Oct to talk about my photography and 100daysofnature challenge!!! obviously I said yes!!!!!!!!!

Very happy :)

Matt

I bet you are excited ... well done :)

Hi all

Very excited to announce that yesterday I received and email from the BBC asking me would I like to appear on BBC Autumnwatch Extra and possibly Unsprung in Oct to talk about my photography and 100daysofnature challenge!!! obviously I said yes!!!!!!!!!

Matt

That's awesome Matt - well done mate! I'll be watching.

Hi all

Matt

OMG- there'll be no talking to you now :D:D:D:D:D

seriously, well done my friend and good luck with it

Les ;)

A TV celeb on the forums, congrats.(y)

Oh great now I get to see your ugly mug on my tv as well lol only joking

Congrats mate it is well deserved as this 100 day thing has produced some of your best work.

Wow that's great news! You're gonna be a star!

Well deserved though, your 100Days blog is really great. I know a lot of work goes into maintaining it on a daily basis, and you have some terrific images as a result.

That's brilliant.
Remember to remind us when its on.

Great news Matt (y)

We always watch the ....watch with our boys so will look out for you :)

Great news Mathew, go get them ;) love the series and even better now that a fellow member is on board, hope you can get a TP plug in whilst on air, that will be fantastic.

A warning has been given for the content of this post
Congrats Matt,

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Matt, let us know how you go on.

Hi all,

I should be on autumnwatch extra on friday around 4:30. Press the red button on BBC 2 or channel 601, it should also be available for upto 4 weeks online.

IM EXTREMELY NERVOUS!!!

Hi all,

I should be on autumnwatch extra on friday around 4:30. Press the red button on BBC 2 or channel 601, it should also be available for upto 4 weeks online.

IM EXTREMELY NERVOUS!!!

I'll be watching and good luck you'll be fine...

Back