Beach Huts, Whitby Colour or Mono

- b/w for me however the aircraft trail disappearing into the cloud is more distracting in the b/w than it is in the colour version

Colour is definitely my preference as well....surely it is what the beach huts are all about! :) .....and by the way, where did that plane go - it seems to have disappeared?? :thinking:

I like the colour version but as there is a red hut missing from near the left hand edge it ruins the pattern for me so am going to have to go with the B&W instead

Color yes

Hmmm bit of a quandary the colour version certainly has more punch but the sky in the B&W is so much more striking imo.

Steve

Both, I can't decide, I like them both equally, which is strange for me, as I'm not normally a B&W fan! Please clone out the vapour trail though! :p

I prefer the B&W version, it is more striking than the colour one. I think the light was wrong for colour. I think a colour version would be better taken in lower light like just before sunset.

Probably erring towards the color. Would it be possible to shoot the scene when the sun had come over a bit further and was lighting the fonts if the huts, might give the colours even more kick?

That was for the most recent trip I had there but the sun didn't play ball.

Ill fiddle with the trail and thanks for commenting

Colour works really well for me

Colour for me and that is a really good shot.

Selective colour or sepia :naughty:

* runs for cover*

Colour....Hands down.

this maybe one of those that works with selective colour.. best of both worlds!
Cheers Andy

Back