Becky

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Back for my 3rd session in the studio. Luckily the experienced Becky was there modeling for me helping me achieve some nice poses as I tried to light her. Had a little play with black and white b/gs. neways let me know what you think as Im looking to improve.

6198960784_8f870498f8_z.jpg

6198448001_a64038cf83_z.jpg

6198968890_0c0b26e570_z.jpg

6198975918_2b71303b62_z.jpg

6198462653_a3466a248b_z.jpg

6198466315_b6215435ce_z.jpg

Hi Dave, I'm going to have to pass on the C&C i'm afraid, they all look fantastic to me! What moves me to post is the smile from the model, she's fantastic!! So much so that i found myself smiling back at her!

She also proves that you don't have to get your kit off to do the business!
Many thanks to both of you!

The white b/g is far too blown for my liking, but personally I am not a fan of the blown bg so that is not particularly constructive. No7 has the best look imo.

6 for me...the whole persona

Thanks for the comments guys. I was just making the model relax and laugh, was going for that natural smile. As for the blown whites I dont understand the comment I thought the idea was to light the b/g enough to ensure the whites are white not pooly lit and appear grey but if you would like to explain the comment?

Thanks for the comments guys. I was just making the model relax and laugh, was going for that natural smile. As for the blown whites I dont understand the comment I thought the idea was to light the b/g enough to ensure the whites are white not pooly lit and appear grey but if you would like to explain the comment?

what i think is inferred is the background has no real colour or texture...hence the term blown
more suitable for high key work
as to what to do...:shrug:..as i dont really try this anymore...used to have an old piece of canvas

Thanks Geof for trying to explain,
Ill have a think of what to do but they were meant to be Hi key maybe if I turn the rear lights down abit and see if I can get the b/g white but less bright

you could use a backlight with a gel...tinted lighting
or turn the power down if its possible to give a sort of cosy semi dark feel
that needs two lamps though

Back