Bees in flight.

odd jim

Flimsiest Lambresta
Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Excellent set, looks like you have missed focus on #1 but what a great effort and can't really fault it really as I know how quickly they fleet between flower heads.

#2 is my fav.

Excellent set, looks like you have missed focus on #1 but what a great effort and can't really fault it really as I know how quickly they fleet between flower heads.

#2 is my fav.
Thanks Bryn! Yeah the focus is slightly off on 1 but I liked the composition, though I'm still kicking myself about it, was probably only a 1mm twist out!

Thanks Bryn! Yeah the focus is slightly off on 1 but I liked the composition, though I'm still kicking myself about it, was probably only a 1mm twist out!

Probably even less maybe an inward/outward breathe I would say... but needless to say you have captured far more than me with in flight... my only attempt was a beefly and that is slighty oof too.

brilliant..i've tried this some many times and failed miserably...

Jim what a good set I tried to get something in flight today but my reflexes are slow, very very slow & I managed to photograph a lot of air/sky.

Ah well try another day :(

Jim what a good set I tried to get something in flight today but my reflexes are slow, very very slow & I managed to photograph a lot of air/sky.

Ah well try another day :(
Thanks! Keep trying, to start with its a nightmare but I found switching to MF helped a lot.

Bees in flight can lose you hours in a day, great effort Jim, my pick is #2 ;)

Excellent Jim my fav is also the first one but also like number two:)
I've tried to so this and failed so I know how tricky it is

Back